Datron is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information collected, used and disclosed in the conduct of its business. Personal information refers to information about an identifiable individual (except business contact information used for business purposes) including information about prospective, present or former employees or other individuals.
This policy applies to all individuals engaged in company business including all employees, as well as contractors and other service providers. Contractors and other service providers are expected to develop and enforce privacy policies and practices that are consistent with this policy.
Where required by law, Datron will obtain consent of individuals to collect, use and disclose personal information. The purpose will be identified before or when the information is collected, except where otherwise permitted by law.
Datron requires personal information to meet a variety of business-related purposes, including the following examples:
• determining eligibility for employment (or to provide services to Datron), including qualification and reference checks;
• administering and managing employment or service relationships with Datron;
• administering compensation, benefits and related perquisites;
• ensuring the safety and security of staff, external parties and assets; orfacilitating professional development and performance
• meeting contractual, legal or other commitments (including payment obligations) to external parties, including landowners.complying with applicable employment or legal requirements
Datron protects personal information by reasonable security safeguards which are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
Datron retains personal information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, statutory requirements or other legal purposes. Upon request, individuals will be granted reasonable access and review of their personal information as required by applicable law.
Violations of this policy and its related practices may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment or contractual relationships.